In recent months, the indoor grow lighting market has done a 180 regarding LCD grow lights. Until recently LEDs just didn’t pack the lumens needed to replace an HIP system. We were stuck using energy sucking heat generating HPS lamps for any decent sized grow. But now due to massive technology gains in the field of LED grow lighting everything has changed. The Advanced Platinum Series P9-XML2 LED Grow Light aims to change all that. Welcome to our grow lights guide.
- 1 50% Electricity And 80% Less Heat
- 2 Advanced Platinum Series P9-XML2 LED Grow Light Specs
- 3 12 Band Light Wave Output on the Advanced Platinum Series P9-XML2 LED Grow Light
- 4 Advanced Platinum Series P9-XML2 LED Grow Light provides Flexible Plant Growth Options
- 5 Investing in the Future
- 6 The Final Word:
- 7 Pros:
- 8 Cons:
- 9 Share this:
- 10 Like this:
50% Electricity And 80% Less Heat
You can now purchase a LED grow light system that will produce the same or more lumens than your average HPS system. The new advantages to growing with the new breed of LED grow lights are 50% lower energy consumption and 80% less heat generated as waste energy by the LED grow light system.
You can now use a technically advanced LED grow system to grow a crop from start to finish with just one light unit.
The real star of the LED grow light line up is the new Advanced Platinum Series P9-XML2 LED Grow Light. This series of LED grow light is for the serous grower; it allows for large yields without the extra costs of electricity power draw or massive heat output.
Advanced Platinum Series P9-XML2 LED Grow Light Specs
Advanced Platinum Series P9-XML2 LED Grow Light come with some amazing features that you can’t find anywhere else yet alone on a HPS system. This new technology provides optimum grow potential for your grow room. It doesn’t matter if you are working on a smaller scale or larger scale these lights will exceed your expectations.
- The new Platinum LED lights have the highest par/lumen output per watt of any LED grow light. You get 2-3 times the intensity of any other grow lights currently on the market.
- You get complete 12 band full spectrum light including UV/IR + 2 times white light 10w CREE XM-L2 LEDs per cluster. That is 38% higher output than older XM-L models. Full spectrum led grow lights.
- There are 3 selectable switches for the stages of vegging, flowering and boost control. You only need one light to handle every stage you are growing in. No more need to buy different lighting per stage of development. This light can handle it all. It adjusts so you can work in your grow room as well. Simply use the white light for protection while working.
- You also get the new proprietary one piece integrated 90/120 degree focusing lens system.
- This lighting package comes with 1000w HPS replacement with exact 4×4 hardcore bloom or 5×5 vegetative coverage at 18″ height. This is great for indoor grow tents or using multiple units for even coverage.
- This system comes with a 5 Year warranty. You also get a 90 Day satisfaction or return guarantee. If you are not happy simply return the lights for a full refund.
Most grow lights can offer only so much output and at the same time produce massive amounts of plant killing heat. In some cases, you will need to add an extra exhaust system to double up the air change over. So, you’ve been in the vegetative stage and now it’s time to change your lighting to prepare for flowering. If you are on a traditional HIP system this means changing light bulbs, if you are working with an LED grow light with multiple spectral output then it’s as easy as flipping a switch.
12 Band Light Wave Output on the Advanced Platinum Series P9-XML2 LED Grow Light
Using a complete 12 band spectral output, these lights can use 100% of power usage and convert it to actual plant growth. Older LED systems had a usable light spectrum of only 40% and HIP systems have about a 60% usable light spectrum. Using new technology, the Advanced Platinum Series P9-XML2 LED Grow Light use 100% of their generated light while using 50% less electricity and 75% less generated heat. Full spectrum LED grow lights are superior to HIP lights in every way.
The Advanced Platinum Series P9-XML2 LED Grow Light provides maximum yields and coverage with a single light in a 4×4 grow space. By combining the 12-band spectrum with 2x CREE XM-L2 10w booster LEDs in each cluster, the lights can deliver increased intensity over a wider area. All of the Advanced Platinum Series P9-XML2 LED Grow Light series lights feature a proprietary focusing lens system. The system consists of a one-piece, molded lens cluster featuring integrated 90 degree focusing lenses for the 3w LEDs and ultra-high dispersion 120 degree convex focusing lenses for the 10w CREE XM-L2 LEDs. This not only focuses and intensifies canopy penetration, but vastly improves spectral mixing and coverage.
The Advanced Platinum Series P9-XML2 LED Grow Light grow lights work through a combination of an optimal blend of 12 different bands of complete light spectrum. It starts with the depths of UV to the upper IR – giving plants exactly the finely tuned spectrum that they need to thrive. By combining top quality LED selection with ultra-high intensity drivers, the lights can give off a high PAR. The intensity of the light produced by the Platinum grow light series cannot be matched by any other LED for HIP grow light on the market today.
Advanced Platinum Series P9-XML2 LED Grow Light provides Flexible Plant Growth Options
If you are looking for incredible and flexible plant growth without a massive electrical bill then the LED grow lights from the Advanced Platinum Series are for you. There isn’t anything else on the market that comes even close.
It doesn’t matter if you are a beginner or an expert grower these products provide more features and power then you need. As a beginner, it’s best to start out with the best equipment possible so you don’t have to keep reinvesting to get more powerful equipment. Any grower will see the difference in their plants when using a Advanced Platinum Series P9-XML2 LED Grow Light system within just a few days of use.
The unit its self is made from solid components and the overall design is extremely thought out and intelligent. The moment you open the box you will see the difference in quality and know this unit is meant to handle series grows. These lights deliver on their promises and are very competitively priced for a high watt led grow lights.
Investing in the Future
The initial investment in LED systems is higher than traditional bulb and ballast options but over time the investment in LED grow lights will pay off because of the massive savings in electricity. The P900 can replace a 1000-watt High pressure sodium light and only use 515 watts of electricity. This means that the energy savings is close to 50%. The average cost of a 1000-Watt HPS light is 12 cents every hour, this doesn’t include the cost of the fans needed to cool these extremely hot lights
How many plants can you grow with a Advanced Platinum Series P9-XML2 LED Grow Light ? You can grow between 12 and 16 plants at a time depending on which growth stage they are in. Adult cannabis plants use 1 square foot of space in a 3-gallon grow pot meaning that in a 4×4 grow area you could fit 16 plants. If you plan to keep your plants in the same grow area from vegetative to flowering you could safely grow 16 plants in a 4×4 area with the Advanced Platinum Series P9-XML2 LED Grow Light full intensity LED panels.
The Platinum LED grow light system in not an entry level budget grow light system. Its power and features are leaps ahead of most LED grow light systems and even include the ability to function on 110V or 220V as well as 85V to 260V power systems.
The Final Word:
This is an investment and the Advanced Platinum Series P9-XML2 LED Grow Light Series includes a fantastic warranty. They stand by their products with a 90-day money back guarantee and a whopping 5-year full warranty on the system itself. That’s 5 years of growing worry free!
- Superior 12 band grow lights full spectrum
- 5-year warranty guaranteed and 90-day money back guarantee
- Recently updated aluminum heat sinks
- Includes built in fans
- Two to three times the lumen output of other LED lights
- USA-made LEDs
- Some White LED
- great for indoor plant veg
- Great for the flowering stage
- Ample warranty information
- Not a true full spectrum grow
- May require additional reflective surfaces on walls or around lights for full foliage coverage
- Must purchase hangers separately
Read our review of the G8LED 900 Watt grow light
Check out reviews of the best Grow Tents. We have reviewed a lot of tents for you.
See which nutrients help you grow healthy plants.